Ways to contact us
All staff working on the National Hepatitis Infoline are trained and maintain knowledge of viral hepatitis and associated service delivery. This includes:
- contemporary and localised knowledge of available services
- viral hepatitis information
- prevention and harm reduction strategies
- health outcomes of viral hepatitis
- information about vaccination, testing and care.
Because you will be talking to a worker in your state or territory they will have good knowledge about hepatitis and relevant services available in your area.
There are a number of ways to contact the Infoline, depending on where you live:
- Phone (1800 437 222)
- In Person (at your local service or at an outreach event). To find out if there are any outreach events near you, contact your local community hepatitis organisation.
Find out how to contact your state or territory hepatitis organisation below:
|Hepatitis ACT||1800 437 222||http://www.hepatitiswa.com.au/||[email protected]|
|Hepatitis New South Wales||1800 437 222||http://www.hep.org.au/|
|Hepatitis Queensland||1800 437 222||http://www.hepqld.asn.au/||[email protected]|
|Hepatitis South Australia||1800 437 222||http://hepatitissa.asn.au/||[email protected]|
|Hepatitis WA||1800 437 222||http://www.hepatitiswa.com.au/|
|LiverWell (Victoria)||1800 437 222||http://liverwell.org.au/||[email protected]|
|Northern Territory AIDS & Hepatitis Council||1800 437 222||http://www.ntahc.org.au/||[email protected]|
|Tasmanian Council on AIDS, Hepatitis & Related Diseases||1800 437 222||http://tascahrd.org.au/||[email protected]g.au|