Newsletter item example
Did you know hepatitis B and hepatitis C are the most common and burdensome blood-borne viruses in Australia? Without treatment, they can cause liver disease and liver cancer.
However, both hepatitis B and hepatitis C are preventable and have effective treatment. For hepatitis C, there’s a cure.
The National Hepatitis Infoline provides confidential, free and localised viral hepatitis information and support services. It is available to anyone, anywhere in Australia, including:
- People living with viral hepatitis including hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- People who have previously had viral hepatitis
- People at risk of viral hepatitis
- Families or friends of a person living with, or at risk of, viral hepatitis
- Health or social service workers
- The general public
There are a number of ways to contact the Infoline, depending on where you live, including by phone (1800 437 222), webchat, SMS, Email or in person at your local service or at an outreach event.
Call 1800 437 222 or visit www.NationalHepatitisInfoline.org.au